Arts & Culture
- To jointly take forward the transmission and development of the fine traditions of Chinese culture, and strengthen the cultural soft power of the Greater Bay Area.
- To promote exchanges among arts oragnisations and groups, schools for performing arts as well as cultural institutions and museums in the Greater Bay Area; to support the co-planning and staging of events by museums and facilitate performances by arts organisations and groups in the Greater Bay Area.
- To promote the exchange and mutual learning between Chinese and other cultures; to encourage Hong Kong to serve as a platform for cultural exchange between East and West, and promote the fine traditions of Chinese culture.
- To deepen cooperation among Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao in creative industries, and progressively open up the market.
- To fully leverage the strengths and expertise of Hong Kong talent in the film and television industries, promote cooperation among the film and television industries in Guangdong, Hong Kong and Macao, strengthen film investment and cooperation and exchanges among talent, and support Hong Kong in its development into an exposition hub for television and film.
- To support Hong Kong in attracting creative talent and consolidating its position as a regional creative capital by leveraging world-renowned events such as the Entertainment Expo Hong Kong, the Hong Kong Book Fair and the Business of Design Week.
- To fully leverage the advantages of Hong Kong in IP protection and related professional services, and support the development of Hong Kong as a regional IP trading centre.